Custom Layouts and Features w/ Standard Components
- Vibration isolated floor is optional … why pay for it if you don’t need it?
- Powder coated interior and exterior in your choice of 5 standard, and over 188 custom colors.
- Electrical including recessed LED lights, convenience outlets, distribution panel and concealed “plug-n-play” electric system.
- Custom option of Interior Fabric Wrapped panel finish in your choice of 48 colors.
- Pre-wired jack panel consisting of eight (8) ¼” mono connectors, two (2) ¼” stereo connectors and two (2) USB ports.
- Acoustically secure cable pass-through with afinished appearance
Modular and Portable Audiometric Exam Rooms
Advantages of Noise Barriers’ Audiometric Exam Rooms
- Custom designed to meet your requirements
- Designed to provide excellent in-to-out/out-to-in noise reduction
- Exceptional interior room acoustics
- Unlimited size and shape
- Can be disassembled & relocated
- Adjustable LED lighting gives off no heat, the room remains cooler than with incandescent lighting
- Adjustable air flow, low profile, roof mounted silenced ventilation system
- Significant tax advantages
- No construction mess
Preassembled, partially assembled or shipped modular for on-site installation
Cellular steel insulated or open bottom (Either design can be fork-liftable or equipped with lifting lugs)
Optional Vibration Isolated Floor
Insulated Panel Construction
4” thick with removable wall sections available
Single-leaf, double-leaf or pocket sliding… with or without windows
22 gauge perforated metal or lay-in grid system
Double-glazed safety glass, wire glass, polycarbonate, or bulletresistant glass may be straight or sloped
Recessed lighting, convenience outlets, distribution panel and concealed electric conduit options. Pre-wired jack panel consisting of eight (8) ¼” mono connectors, two (2) ¼” stereo connectors and two (2) USB ports.
Water-cooled or air-cooled wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted air conditioners and floor-, wall-, or ceiling-mounted heaters
Interior Fabric Wrapped panel finish is standard in your choice of 48 colors
Available as required
STC 40-56, higher if necessary
|Octave Band Center Frequency, Hz||125||250||500||1K||2K||4K||NRC||RAL Test #|
|Sound Absorption Coefficient|
|NB-II 2″ Thick||0.26||0.53||1.00||1.03||0.97||1.02||0.90||A03-194|
|NB-IV 4″ Thick||0.70||1.08||1.15||1.05||1.05||1.01||1.10||A03-192|
|NB-II-V 2½” Thick||0.46||0.86||1.36||1.20||1.03||0.83||1.10||A04-056|
|All tests Conducted at Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories. Sound Absorption Coefficients by the Reverberation Room Method ASTM C-423-02.|