R36M PT MF Clinical Tympanometer
Clinical Tympanometer The “all-inclusive” device.
The Resonance® R36M Middle Ear Analyzer provides a flexible clinical device for tympanometry acoustic reflex measurement.
Compact dimensions, excellent ergonomics and a luminous 7” LCD display, the R36M has been engineered to respond to the needs
of ENT and Audiology Specialists, operating both in clinics and at patient domiciles. Design is user-friendly and allows both device
and accessories to be safely carried around in a durable luggage-grade padded carrying case, available on request.
The R36M offers several options for managing and archiving test-reports. PDF files can be stored on a USB thumb drive, archived into external units or printed thanks to the built-in thermal printer. Reports can be edited and customized with additional text and logos. The Management Data Suite (MDS) software allows patient data and test results to be transferred to the PC and to Noah®.
• Tympanometry: Automatic Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflex, Reflex Decay, Quick test: Check, Screening and Decay, Acoustic Reflex Latency Test (ARLT), Multifrequency Tympanometry, ETF (Intact, Perforated and Patulous), Special tests (Growth-DLI and Non-acoustic)
In the Box:
• Headband Probe 226 Hz or Headband Probe HF with DD45 for contra
• Insert for contra
• Kit of assorted ear tips; 2 shapes available
• Calibration cavity with probe housing
• Built-in fast thermal printer
• Thermal paper roll
• Device dust cover
• USB pen drive
• MDS* software
• Power supply cable (110 – 220V)